Company history

  • 1892 – Foundation of the Julius Rütgers company in Ostrava for the distillation of tar.
  • 1905 – Plant for complex processing of tar and benzene from coke from the Ostrava – Karvina area. Processing of tar and benzene, production of anthracene, carbolic acid and phenol, naphthalene and pyridine.
  • 1921 – Julius Rütgers becomes a limited company.
  • 1945 – Nationalisation of Julius Rütgers.
  • 1946 – Nationalisation of Ostrava chemical works.
  • 1950 – Renamed as Urx works.
  • 1960 – Construction of a new plant in Valašské Meziříčí.
  • 1963 – Association of the Organik plant in Otrokovice.
  • 1965 – Incorporation into the Unichem professional enterprise in Pardubice.
  • 1967 – The registered office of the company moves to Valašské Meziříčí.
  • 1990 – Becomes an independent joint stock company DEZA, a. s.
  • 1994 – Production of carbon black was stopped and transferred to CS CABOT, spol.s r.o.
  • 1996 – Production in the Ostrava plant stopped.
  • 1999 – Incorporated into the Agrofert Group.
  • 2005 – Agrofert Holding, a. s. became the sole shareholder.

     

Historical photos

tn_obrazek_45.jpg

tn_obrazek_46.jpg

tn_obrazek_50.jpg

tn_obrazek_47.jpg

tn_obrazek_52.jpg

tn_obrazek_51.jpg

tn_obrazek_49.jpg

tn_obrazek_48.jpg


Did you know that...

  • The ceremonial foundations for the factory in Valašské Meziříčí were laid on 16 November 1960?
  • The first chemical production unit – benzol processing – was commissioned in 1963.
  • The last chemical production unit - carbolic oil processing – was commissioned in 1994.
  • Until 1989 DEZA, a. s. was called Urxovy závody, n. p.
  • The origins of the Organik Otrokovice operating unit date back to the 1930s when production was initiated by the senior management of Baa.


Tell us - Agrofert etická linka A PART OF AGROFERT GROUP

Twitter

© 2017, DEZA a. s.

Private policy | Sitemap

Created by eBRÁNA s.r.o. | Powered by CMS WebArchitect | SEO a internetový marketing