Construction history

The construction of energy equipment began in 1961. The first supplies of heat for manufacturing equipment commenced in June 1963. In addition to the production of heat, electricity was produced on turbo generator TG 1, then later on TG 2.

In 1964 the first external consumer was supplied with heat – Krásno (the former meat-packing plant) and in the following year heat supplies began for the town of Valašské Meziříčí (former House management, today CZT).

There was also the gradual connection of further production operating units in the plant for external consumers In addition to the plant, electricity was also supplied to several external consumers. From commencement of the operation the range of equipment was gradually expanded according to actual demands up to its present day form.

tn_obrazek_53.jpg

tn_obrazek_55.jpg

tn_obrazek_56.jpg

tn_obrazek_54.jpg


Did you know that...

  • the origins of the enterprise date back to 1892 when Julius Rütgers founded a factory in Ostrava for distilling tar?
  • Deza supplies Valašské Meziříčí with heat and other industrial enterprises?
  • Deza is a holder of the appraisal, Responsible Care – Responsible Business in Chemistry?
  • Deza intends to achieve ISO 16 001 in 2013?
  • Deza is one of the largest employers in the region?


Tell us - Agrofert etická linka A PART OF AGROFERT GROUP

Twitter

© 2017, DEZA a. s.

Private policy | Sitemap

Created by eBRÁNA s.r.o. | Powered by CMS WebArchitect | SEO a internetový marketing